Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Temptation Tuesday

Huzzah! It looks like I might just be able to stick to a schedule of sorts when it comes to posting certain things! That's really good news since it helps me keep the days straight. ^_^;;

Without further ado, let's check out what's got my mouth watering this week!


Oh what dreams I allow myself to have! I stumbled upon this beauty and one day I will have one.

 

The   Schacht Baby Wolf Weaving Loom is a beauty of a loom. I've watched various videos on weaving with it, and it looks marvelous. I can't wait to get my hands on one down the road. Until then, I think I'll set my sights on something a little more reasonable. 

Introducing the Leclerc Bergere Rigid Heddle Weaving Loom! At 24inches of width, I can easily say that this would be more than enough to keep my hunger for a good loom at bay. Check out the beauty this thing is!



Now for my Etsy pick! For those of you who didn't know, there's an SCA group on Etsy, and it's marvelous. The variety of items that are available just through that group alone is mind-boggling. This weeks pick comes from Etsy seller Woodsholme and wow. Just wow. The hand embroidered patches that she is able to create are beautiful! 


How awesome is that!? Answer: Pretty freaking awesome. Who wouldn't want one of these beauties on, let's say that cloak you just made? I know I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment