Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Temptation Tuesday: Green With Envy

Edit: Oops! I accidentally forgot to hit Publish instead of saving this as a draft. ^_^;; Here it is a few hours late.

Eek! I almost forgot about TT! However, I shall prevail! This week I'm going green with my TT picks. Check them out! All of these items are from my Etsy Treasury list, Green With Envy. To see the rest of my treasury, click here!

If you love handmade leather journals like it do, Kreativlink is the shop for you! I want pretty much everything they have to sell. Man I need to win the lottery. *sigh*


Next is this beautiful lampwork bead keychain thing. I could so see myself using something like this for a Kumihimo weight. Stunning and simple. Check out DaisygatorDesigns for more beautiful items!

Now, now. What do we have here? Something I have decided I am going to make a bazillion of once I get a loom. These woven bags are awesome! Simple, stunning and the effect of a woven bag is hard to beat. Yeah, I am so jealous of The1919 for their woven items.


Finally is something I had to include. Hand-dyed, hand-spun yarn. I ADORE these colors. The teals, greens and sages are perfection. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find where Debland makes their fantastic yarns and........maybe add to my stash some more. Or just drool over their HUGE collection of yarns.

No comments:

Post a Comment