Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Temptation Tuesday

I'm thinking about starting a little tradition here; Temptation Tuesday! Now, you might be wondering what that is, fear not, for I shall explain. TT is basically where at least one of my posts (hopefully) every Tuesday is about things that tempt me! Especially if I want to buy them, for a project idea I have mulling about.

Without further wait, here's what's tempting me this week!





Now, before you ask, yes I did borrow this idea of a Temptation Tuesday from another blog. It's such a great idea that I can't believe I didn't think of it!

I couldn't do a list like this and not include something that I've been drooling over since I saw it a few weeks ago, and that's one of Egil's tablet/rigid heddle looms. Oh how pretty and practical they are! *swoon*

To see all the amazing things Egil has to offer, check out his page on facebook!

Now, as I find myself clicking mindlessly on Etsy for hours, as I have a habit of doing, I happened to come across this gem. Even if I'm only dreaming, it's still a great dream to have something that awesome. MossyRoseCB has some other pretty cool things, you should totally check them out!



And then there's these

I have no clue what I would use the vase things for, but I don't care. They're just too cool! Check out Jake's Clay Art for more of his awesome designs!

Until next time,
Bless your face

No comments:

Post a Comment