Sunday, March 11, 2012

Looking Towards The Future

As some of you may (or may not) have noticed, I haven't posted here in about a month and a half. Why is that? Well, I've switched which gmail I use more often. That has really created an out of sight, out of mind problem with this blog. I'm trying to find a way to allow me to post under my new e-mail address so that I can continue to keep people updated, and just to organize my thoughts. If I can't find a way to merge the two to better work on the blog, I might have to start a new one, transfer over the posts, and delete this blog. It's sad, but might be necessary.

In a while, I will also be setting up a website for myself and my husband. This could turn into a new blog for me as well. I don't quite know what the future holds for this blog, but I hope that I can remember to keep my readers informed on what has happened already and what will happen once I find the answers I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment