Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm back!

Well, to be more accurate, I'm here! I moved my other blog from a different e-mail account to this new one. It's all imported and pretty, so I should be good to go. Having to log out of my g-mail, just to log into another another account to blog really took the the spontaneity out of this.

Now, I almost didn't import my old blog onto here. There is such a substantial gap between where I left off and where I am picking up, that it almost seems like a new person is posting. My work has gotten much more detailed, and hopefully more period. In the end, I think it'll be good to see where I started and how I got to where I am. I'll probably write somethings about my adventures in pouch knitting/research, my recent dabbling in the sewing world, and what fiber blog would be complete without spinning and naturals dyes? All of that will be coming as soon as I can take pictures and get the words to come out. Until then, here's a little teaser of what I've been up to.

My first attempt at a sion bag

A prototype "ermitten" with my heraldry on it

Islamic sock in 100% cotton. Too small so I only made 1

Bag knit by me, pendant cast by master Andras. 

My most recent handspun

Shawl I made for Mistress Siobhan when I took her belt

Take care, brush your hair. I'll see ya when I see ya.

~D

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for new things from you! And I LOVE your background picture!! My dream wall....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I didn't know you had a blog fellow blogger!!! Excited about reading all your posts!!

    ReplyDelete